Single Parents, would you like make some extra money just in time for the holidays? Make sure to sign up today. There are only a few more spaces available. 2016 Community Flea Market
When: Saturday, November 5 Time: 8:00 am – 11:00 am Location: United Methodist Church - 1905 Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan
Single parents bring their own garage sale type items to sell and any money they make is theirs to keep! AFSP does all the promotion, advertising, and initial set-up. Booth rental is $25 for a 10' x 10' area in a safe, indoor, and controlled environment. Feel free to grab a friend to split the rental fee. (The rental fee is used to assist with the costs associated with advertising and hall rental fees)
Last year one of our single parents made over $300!
REGISTRATION FORM IS LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Assistance For Single Parents Participants Community Flea Market Guidelines
1. Flea Market Space Registration is open to eligible working single parents who are registered members of AFSP.
2. Flea Market Space Registration is open on a first paid, first served basis (Space is limited to 18)
3. Set-up is Friday, Nov. 4th between 4PM - 7PM only. Security is not provided. AFSP or the event location are not responsible for damage or theft of your merchandise. (We will lock the doors upon our departure.)
4. Doors will open for participants at 7:30AM on Saturday, Nov. 5th. You must be at your designated space by 7:45am (We may open the doors a little early)
5. You will have a designated indoor 10’x10’ space (or comparable) and one table with each paid registration. You may bring additional tables; however, they must fit within your designated space. (No refunds shall be made for inclement weather or other acts of God over which we have no control.)
6. You may share your space and split your registration fee with a friend if you choose.
7. You MUST provide your own "start-up money" and be able to provide change to your customers ($1, $5, $10, $20 and quarters).
8. Only standard household “garage sale” type of items may be sold unless written permission is requested and approved by AFSP.
9. No drinks or food may be sold, without written permission from AFSP.
10. CHILDCARE IS NOT PROVIDED. You are responsible for your own children and they MUST stay in your reserved area if they will be present.
11. You are responsible for your own set-up and tear down. If you can’t lift it, please don’t bring it.
12. ALL items and trash MUST be removed from premises by 11:30AM the day of the event.
13. Everyone is REQUIRED to assist with clean up after the event and put all tables and chairs back in their designated area.
Please contact Karla Yent (504) 717-5099 or email Kfyent@yahoo.com with questions